Monday, May 10, 2010

The story has begun............I hope it never ends !!!


Life has never been as graceful as its now, it’s always that one thing can give life a chance to live brighter, same is the feeling that I am carrying around me. Everything is plotted as I have thought about, as if the block game in my mind which I was playing from a very long time is coming to reality. What eva work, the steps I wanted to take are right ahead of me and its just the right time am waiting for to take the next step. Someone has really gone in depth me to bring back the personality I had and has made me think about others before thinking of self. Friends, who are as per me the most important aspect of an individual’s life, have been around. But the important part is that, thousand cups of coffee or wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.

The person I love probably will not be mine always (destiny decides) but it still gives me immense pleasure to make her happy as her gazed bright eyes makes me feel on top of this world and I realize that the love I have for her is pure with no expectations in return, what matters is she’s there with me with the same chemistry and one of my best person whom I always wanna be around with. Her smile reminds me of that innocent child who doesn’t care about the world and its pain; her gazes are like thousand stars shining together symbolizing peace and quietness, her physical appearance gives me a different strength and allows me to fight whatever I have in front, it’s like the Greek Goddess has granted me an aura of strength.

Its like the moon, million of people have a sight of it in the dark sky and adore its beauty, I can also look and adore her beauty but probably difficult to get those souls attached forever, it really doesn’t matter to me, till the time I look at her everyday and adore her beauty.

I have complete fate on destiny but really don’t know what it has in store for me; this gives me a chance to live as if I don’t have a tomorrow. You have only two options in this world; live by the rules the world has made for everyone, or make your own & live the way you want to.

It's easier said and done and I know am no different as life wasn't same few years back, where no one knew where am heading...Not even me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment