Friday, May 14, 2010

Faded Memoirs .........!!!


As I look back over my childhood, I am struck by some postcards, ruined snapshots, faded posters which i can't recall. Dunno whether its 'coz of disguise or 'coz of truth that I can't accept.
Days, week, year, even ma childhood passed but everything is so faded . Did I wanted be like this, guess dunno that as well. Childhood friends passed like different seasons in the year, feels Global Warming acted early in my Life before even people could realize what Global Warming is !!! In school i learned about History, about those heroes but the question is, was i able to take MY history, the things that have passed, the falls from the mountains, the sky that was not visible ???
All I could recall is when my Life started when i was forced to see deep inside me and find myself, the soul had lost somewhere in me, but as the destiny blesses I was blessed with some soul mates who saw me finding myself and my identity.
Step by Step, constructing myself, walking with those souls, world seemed different. World, which is a common sea and has thunder storms, I felt like an island in it which was passing the extremes of the sea so it could create a beautiful thing in it. Years n Years passed and I feel strong when I look into myself, deep inside. Ready to face the extremes. But wouldn't have been possible if didn't have those visitors on the Island.

Not everything that is faced can be changed but nothing can be changed until it is faced.....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment